LAST UPDATED: January 1, 2022
M CAR W INC and its subsidiaries and affiliates, as may be applicable, offer a downloadable and non-downloadable software which provides car wash management, customer data management, customer contact portal and other similar services to a car washing business (“Customer”).
1. Collected Information. The information collected during your use of the Service includes the following:
1. The information you provide. We collect the content and other information you provide when you use our Services, including when you sign up for an account, create or share, and message or communicate with Customer. We may collect contact, phone number, payment information, vehicle information, whether entered by text or voice input, upload, sync or import. We also collect information about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with or the frequency and duration of your activities.
2. Information others provide. We also collect content and information that other people provide when they use our Services.
3. Device information. We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices. Here are some examples of the information we may collect: (i) Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers. (i) Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals. (iii) Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
4. Information about payments. If you use our Services for purchases or financial, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. Some information may include your payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing, shipping and contact details.
2. Use of Information. We internally use the information we collect about you as follows:
1. Provision of Services. We may use collected information for the purposes for which you provided the information including, for example, to provide the features and functionality of the Service to you.
2. Personalized Content; Improvements. We may use the collected information to personalize the content that you see based on your then current location, as specified in the opt in notice (if applicable). We may also analyze collected information relating to your use of the Service to help us improve the Service and develop and improve other products and services.
3. User’s Data Used by Customer. Each Customer who collects data shall be deemed owner of such data. M CAR W does not sell End User’s data.
3. Disclosure of Information. We share and disclose the information we collect about you as follows:
1. Legal Requirement. We will use and disclose any information in good faith we believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to comply. We also may use or disclose information in other circumstances where we believe it is necessary to protect the rights or property of Company, our users, and third parties.
2. Advertising. The Service may include advertising served by third parties, which may be customized to your demographic profile based on your geographical location, as provided in the opt in notice (if applicable). We may also partner with third-party advertising companies to serve online advertising regarding our products and services to you after you use the Service.
3. Affiliates. We may disclose this information to our affiliates for use as described in paragraph 4 above, in this Policy.
4. Third Parties. The Service may contain offers from third parties or links to third-party websites. This Policy does not apply to information that you provide to third parties. We encourage you to request such third parties to provide you with their applicable privacy policies and other terms and conditions before engaging with or making a purchase from such third parties.
5. Security. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your usage information.
6. Children Under 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13, and the Service is not for the use of persons under 18. If you are a parent and believe your child under the age of 13 has used the Service and provided personally identifiable information to us through the Service, please contact us at the email address, and we will work to delete any such personally identifiable information.
7. Transfer as Corporate Asset. In the event of a merger, the sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Company, the information we possess will be a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information by this Policy.
8. Transfer to the U.S. or Other Countries. The Company uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Company has facilities. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
9. Effective Date. This Policy applies to all information collected by or provided to us on and after the Effective Date. When we make any material changes to this Policy, we will change the Effective Date. We will treat your continued use of the Service following such change as your acceptance of the changes.
Contacting Us. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact at:
M CAR W INC
Attn: Privacy Questions
Email: [email protected]